猶太小老頭【兒童、淑女不宜】

A dirty joke with priceless teachings....

A little old Jewish man is walking down the street one afternoon, when he sees a woman with perfect breasts.
有一天下午,一個猶太小老頭在街上行走,他看到一個胸部完美的女郎。

He says to her, "Hey miss, would you let me BITE your breasts for $100?"
他就對她說:「小姐,給妳一百美元,讓我咬一下妳的咪咪好嗎?」

"Are you nuts?!" she replies, and keeps walking away.
「你瘋了嗎?」她回答,然後繼續往前走。

He turns around, runs around the block and gets to the corner before she does. "Would you let me bite your breasts for $1,000 dollars?" he asks again.
他轉身繞道比那小姐早一步到達轉角處,又問那女郎:「給妳一千美金,讓我咬一下妳的咪咪好嗎?」

"Listen you: I'm not that kind of woman! Got it?"
「你給我聽好,我不是那種女人!明白嗎?」

So the little old Jewish man runs around the next block and faces her again, "Would you let me bite your breasts - just once - for $10,000 dollars?!"
但是那猶太小老頭又轉身跑到到下一個轉角處再跟那女郎碰面:「給妳一萬美金,讓我咬一下妳的咪咪好嗎?只咬一次就好!」

She thinks about it for a while and says, "Hmmmmm, $10,000 dollars...; Ok, just once, but not here. Let's go to that dark alley over there."
她想了一會兒然後說:「嗯....,一萬美金....;好吧,僅僅一次哦!但不要在這裡,讓我們到那邊的暗巷裡。」

So they go into the alley, where she takes off her blouse to reveal the most perfect breasts in the world.
所以他們就走進巷子裡,女郎就脫下上衣,露出世上公認美好的咪咪。

As soon as he sees them, he grabs them and starts caressing them, fondling them slowly, kissing them, licking them, burying his face in them - but not biting them.
那小老頭一看到那對大咪咪就抓住它們,並開始慢慢的愛撫、撫弄、輕吻、舌舔,甚至把頭埋進兩顆咪咪裡,但就是不去咬它們。

The woman finally gets annoyed and asks, “Well? Are you gonna bite them or not?”
那女郎終於生氣問道:「喂!你到底要不要咬啦?」

"Nah," says the little old Jewish man ... "Costs too much!"
「不」,那猶太小老頭說... 「太貴了!」

Moral of the story:

Jewish people didn't get rich being dumb!

故事的教訓:

1. 跟猶太人打交道要小心;

2. 做這種事要先收錢!